Hebron is a city known for its exquisite crafts, from blown glass to wool carpets to intricate embroidery. The woman’s thobe was usually full of thread on all parts, and the benayiq were no exception. Reflecting the density of the embroidery, this design incorporates the most needlework out of the whole collection. Can you guess which motif is known as khiam al-Basha or the Pasha’s tent?
- Hand embroidered using Cross-stitch
- Fabric is Rayon/ Polyester
- Knee length skirt with a slit in the middle and zip in back
- Available in azure blue
- Hand-wash cold and air dry or dry clean
- Please check the size chart for more information about fit