Hebron is a city known for its exquisite crafts, from blown glass to wool carpets to intricate embroidery. The qabbeh of the woman’s dress would be completely covered with colourful thread filled with motifs that were common to the Southern region, including al-reesh (feathers), al-sarou (cypress tree), al-nijmeh (star).
Inspired by these festive patterns, we extracted the patterns from the dense surroundings, brightening up the colours of royal blue chiffon and intricate bright pink thread to make a truly distinctive piece.
- Hand-embroidered using cross-stitch
- Fabric is chiffon with lycra lining on front
- Loose-draping blouse with open back
- Available in light-pink and dark-pink threads
- Hand-wash cold and air dry or dry clean
- Model is wearing size small; size runs large, choose a smaller size
- Please check the size chart for more information about fit