Jericho/Areeha أريحا – The Oldest City in the World
The city of Jericho in the Jordan Valley has a number of claims to fame, including being called the world’s oldest continuously inhabited city and its lowest. Situated in a lush oasis near the banks of the Jordan River, Jericho is sometimes referred to as “the city of palm trees” and is famous for its sweet dates and bananas.
This straight cut is reminiscent of the dresses found in the ancient city of Salt (close to Jericho in modern day Jordan), characterized by thin strips of embroidery but with double layers of cloth that fold under one another. The bright red monochromatic bird motif pops on this chic vest for a winning and dramatic combination.
- Hand-embroidered using cross-stitch
- Fabric is satin and mesh
- Vest with hooks at collar and slits on side
- Available in black
- Hand-wash cold and air dry or dry clean
- Model is wearing one size
- Please check the size chart for more information about fit