Available for purchasing separately, the second edition of our exclusive instructional guide has been expanded to 24 pages of content. Included within it is:
- A brief introduction to Palestinian embroidery
- Instructions on the use of both aida cloth and waste canvas
- A detailed description of three stitches used in traditional Palestinian embroidery, including cross-stitch, with accompanying diagrams
- Historic patterns on a numbered grid, with their meaning and significance explained
- A directory of traditional DMC thread colors per village
Shipping is included.
*Please note that the booklet will not be sent with tracked shipping