Palestinian Embroidery Kit
The materials provided are traditional, yet varied, so that you may determine your preferences and begin your artistic journey into Palestine, one stitch at a time.
What’s included in the kit:
- DMC Aida embroidery fabric (14 count) size: 38.1 X 45.7 cm
- 1 pack of DMC tapestry needles
- 4 different colours of size 8 pearl cotton thread balls
- An exclusive 16 page instructional guide, including:
- A brief introduction to Palestinian embroidery
- How to embroider using traditional Palestinian cross-stitch techniques
- Historic patterns on a numbered grid, with their meaning and significance explained
- A directory of traditional DMC thread colors per village
We strongly encourage you to have embroidery scissors and proper lighting while using this kit. Tatreez & Tea swears by the use of natural light, or a natural light bulb with magnifier.
Shipping is included (we ship worldwide).